Easter is the time of year when everyone consumes way to many egg shaped chocolates. So why not get some Easter Egg themed crafting on the go. We got loads of fab stickers/buttons in our Bostik Craft Box this month. Amelia has put them to good use with this Easter Egg Collage Bunting.
You Will Need;
- 4x Coloured Card Sheets
- Assorted scraps; card shapes, buttons, beads, stickers etc.
- PVA Glue
- Hole Punch
How To Make The Bunting;
- Fold each piece of card in half and draw and egg shape on one then cut out 8 egg shapes.
- Using the PVA glue stick on your buttons, beads and stickers.
- Add glitter for the extra special look.
- Punch a hole in the top of each egg.
- Thread the ribbon through each egg to create your child’s Easter Egg Bunting.
What I loved most about this craft is that Amelia could just get going with it herself, she could glue and stick until her heart was content. She loved adding the glitter at the end. I love how each egg collage turned out differently. Hanging them as bunting is just a nice way to display the proud collage eggs.
A super simple one really but great for children to get stuck into!
Thanks for reading!xx