It’s always good to use up bits you already have and this Easter Bunny Craft uses just that. I love a seasonal craft and this toilet roll stamping is inexpensive and easy to set up.
You don’t need much for this craft and using the toilet rolls is fab for reusing. It’s such a simple idea turning the three toilet rolls into the shape of the bunny face and ears and it’s a great activity for all ages. Even I enjoyed having a little go with the stamp!
You Will Need;
- 3X Toilet Roll Middles
- Glue Dots/Double Sided Tape
- Felt Tip Pens
How To Make The Easter Bunny Stamp;
- Start by folding/pushing two of your toilet roll middles to a point to make the Bunny ears.
- Leave the third toilet roll middle as a circle.
- Attach the ears to the head using glue dots, PVA, or double sided tape.
- Make sure the toilet rolls are at the same level and even so that if you were to put them onto paper all three would touch at the same time.
- Set up your paint, I set Amelia up with various pastel colours to stick with the Easter theme. I love how the white came out on the coloured card too.
- Get stamping, I found using a bit of kitchen roll removed any excess paint when Amelia wanted to swap colours.
- Using your felt tip draw on some bunny faces, you could use paint but as it was a small space Amelia found this quite tricky so we opted for the pens.
- Decorate your bunny scene some more with grass and flowers and then you are finished!
The overall look of this craft is lovely a really nice Easter/Spring scene. This Easter Bunny Craft would work perfect for the front of Easter cards as well.
Amelia really enjoyed stamping the little bunnies and got stuck in drawing faces! A super simple craft that children can get on with without too much help.
I’d love to know if you go on to do this craft idea!
Thanks for reading!xx