Spring is finally here even though the weather may be telling a different story. It’s the perfect time to get going with some Spring crafts. These Clothes Peg Butterflies are really easy to make and the options for decoration are endless. Using our Bostik craft supplies we were able to make these butterflies springlike and pretty
You Will Need;
- 4x Clothes Pegs
- Assorted Coloured/PatternedCard
- Googly Eyes
- Coloured Pipe Cleaners
- Assorted sequins/stickers
- PVA Glue
How To Make Clothes Peg Butterflies;
- Fold one of your pieces of card in half.
- Draw one side of butterfly wings and cut out.
- Open up and you should have your set of wings.
- Glue down the back of the clothes peg and stick on your wings.
- Glue on your eyes.
- Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner and bend it in half to make the antennae and either glue them in or push them in between the peg.
There you have your finished clothes peg butterfly. You can also use plain coloured card and stick on decorations or using pencils and pens draw on patterns. As children get older you can introduce the idea of the wings being symmetrical and let them create matching wings.
These are a great size for children to play with once they’ve been made and the options for decoration are endless.
Let me know if you make these!
Thanks for reading!xx