January is now over and we are into February the shortest and quickest month of the year, it always flies by! I thought I would share with you our January favourites.
1. Calpol plugins- these have been amazing for the cold weather and helping to clear congestion.
2. The word ‘No’ and tantrums- These have been a huge favourite during January. Amelia’s temper has been getting shorter and we are having a lot of meltdowns.
3. Playdough- ever since she got some for Christmas she’s been really into it and we get it out most days.
4. Soft Play- we’ve been enjoying soft play a lot more this month. It’s been a great thing to do when its been cold and miserable outside and Amelia loves it, plus it wears her out!
5. Frozen- Amelia is on the turn to becoming a Frozen addict. She loves the ‘Let it Go’ song and it honestly keeps her quiet for most of the film.
6. Colouring- Amelia got crayons for Christmas and she loves getting her crayons and stickers out.
7. Muslins- Amelia is a lot more attached to her muslins this month. Think it goes with the increase in tempers she needs one to help her calm down. She’s so funny she collects as many as she can and stumbles round with about 10 in her hands.
8. Baking- Amelia’s been helping out in the kitchen this month. Especially with baking!
9. Sofia the First- This has probably been introduced by me putting it on whenever it’s on. I love it and so does Amelia, we have the CD of songs too and she loves to dance around the lounge to them.
1. Fox Slippers- I’ve never been much of a slipper fan but I got these for Christmas and they have been on my feet 24/7 they are comfy and easy to slip on plus I adore the design
2. Pinterest- I’ve dabbled with Pinterest for a while but have properly got into it this January. Pin addict you could say!
3. Over the Knee Boots- I got these just before Christmas and when I haven’t had my slippers on I’ve had these on. They go with everything and are so comfortable.
4. Smoothies- New year new me etc…Back on the smoothie hype! I struggle eating first thing in the morning so a smoothie is a great way to start the day and wake me up!
5. Hollyoaks- I used to watch Hollyoaks about 4 years ago and I caught a few episodes before Christmas and now I love it. Guilty pleasure of the day is catching up on Hollyoaks.
6. Bagels- How did I ever live without Bagels?! Especially sesame seeded ones. Eugh!!! Soooo good. Love one at brunch/lunch time they are so tasty and so filling!
Those are our favourites of the month! What have you been loving this month?
Happy February everyone and thanks for reading!xx