I’m all about crafts that can be nice and simple whilst still being fun and entertaining. These Lolly Stick SuperHeroes do just that! They are so easy to make and great fun to play with afterwards using craft bits you probably already have!
You Will Need;
- Lolly Sticks – Coloured/Plain
- Coloured Card
- Glitter Card (optional)
- Washi Tape (optional)
The lolly stick superheroes are nice and simple to make and can be mixed and matched in a variety of colours and designs making them look exactly how you want.
- Choose your lolly stick, colour in the plain sticks if you want too.
- Choose your cape colour from the card and cut out a triangle.
- Stick the cape to the stick.
- Cut out an eye mask either in the same colour card as the cape or different or you can use washi tape to mix it up!
- Draw on a face and either a name or letter for your super hero to be called. Amelia made up the funniest names in between wanting them all to be called ‘superhero’ or ‘Amelia’.
- You could go on to decorate the capes and sticks further however you like!
- Leave them for a few minutes to dry and then ENJOY!
Amelia loved these and was desperate to play with them we even made some ‘baddies’ with black capes for the goodies to defeat which was fun. Amelia liked the glittery card ones best and we made a Mummy and an Amelia super hero set which was cute!
The idea is simple but you could be totally flexible with how you designed your superheroes, they could be based on a child’s favourite superhero or favourite colour!
Let me know if you make your own Lolly Stick Superheroes and why not check out these Lolly Stick Ballerinas too!
Thanks for reading!xx