I love a good themed craft and with Valentines right around the corner why not get stuck in by making these cute Cardboard Valentines Mice. We are Bostik Bloggers this year and our first monthly challenge is Valentine Crafts. These mice are so simple to make and come out seriously adorable.
You Will Need;
- 1x A4 Coloured Card
- 4x Googly Eyes
- 6x Heart Stickers
- 2x A5 pieces of card in different patterns
- Glue Dots
How to make Love Butterflies;
- Roll your A4 card into a tube and stick together with glue dots.
- Cut the tube in half so that you can make two mice.
- Stick on your eyes about half way down.
- Cut out two heart shapes for the mice ears using the patterned card.
- Stick two of the heart stickers into the middle of the mice ears and using glue dots attach these to the tube.
- Using more patterned card maybe a different pattern if you want to cut out some whiskers.
- Using another heart sticker as a nose attach the whiskers.
- Repeat again to make a second mouse!
To save time rolling card you could also use a toilet roll tube!
The little cardboard valentines mice come out looking so cute and require minimal craft supplies and effort to do so. They are simple enough for little ones to stick the bits together and be really chuffed with what they end up making, I know Amelia was!
Let me know if you make them. You could also try our Love Butterflies which are super similar.
Thanks for reading!xx